Fast Approvals for Bridging Finance from HSBC
When a great property appears on the market, and you either want it for your portfolio, or it’s a better home than you currently have, there’s often no time to wait for all the links in the property chain to progress, from the estate agent, to the solicitor, the surveyor and finally for a mortgage provider to agree to provide finance for the purchase.
By the time everything and everyone in the sales process has completed what needs doing, someone else has the deal done.
Bridging finance from HSBC, just like any other bridge loan provider knows that speed is of the essence.
The fastest mover is earliest to present an offer and get the deal done. That’s a winner and HSBC are only one of many bridging loan providers that Jubilee have access to. Each of our select partners must be able to deliver fast approvals because it’s the only way to ensure the loan does what you need it to do. Buy before your competitor does.
What HSBC Bridge Loans Cover
They cover property transactions of all types. As long as it’s a property, the loan can be secured against it. The same applies to existing properties owned by you and across property portfolios and is based on the equity you hold. This makes this type of loan an attractive proposition for investors.
Enquire About Bridging Finance Today:
Because, property types include:
All residential properties (provided they are habitable) including:
- Detached houses
- Terraced houses
Additional property types that can be used as security include:
- Commercial units
- Retail shops and outlets
The only requirement is you have equity in the property. You can secure a bridging loan on any properties equity you have, it doesn’t need to be the property you plan to use the funding for, therefore, using HSBC for short-term finance can let you buy a run-down property, make critical repairs and then refinance.
In addition to all types of residential and commercial properties, land can also be used to access this form of short-term finance from HSBC.
When using portfolios, a considerable amount of finance can be accessed, which when used strategically, break down barriers to portfolio expansions and diversifying with different property types.
As an example, existing portfolios could have quite a few of the property types listed above, but to diversify into a higher-end property type, a combination of properties could be used to access a fast cash-injection for a tremendous find of an old Edwardian property, Tudor mansion, or even homes from the Victorian era filled with character and the potential to restore to their former glory days.
The fast approval combined with multiple properties can take you from buying, renovating or refurbishment and reselling standard houses into the higher-end market of property restoration rather than just renovating. It attracts a higher calibre of buyers and can make for a faster sale.
How Jubilee Can Help You Access HSBC Bridging Finance?
- Our services are based upon service, at speed, and with value
- We enable our clients to be considered as cash buyers. This opens the doors to more opportunities and better deals than others known to be mortgaging or remortgaging to finance a large purchase.
- We access the whole-of-market so will know if HSBC currently offer the most competitive rates and terms, and if you’d be eligible.
- The short-term finance opens up other avenues for buying cheaper.
- Distressed sales, repossessions, auction sales etc. These can be purchases of any asset, which businesses can find invaluable for buying equipment for the business at heavily discounted rates.
- Refurbishments where mortgaging isn’t an option. Typical lenders require a property to be habitable for it to be considered as security. When a property is bought heavily discounted, there can be critical repairs need done to the bathroom and kitchen to bring the property up to acceptable living standards.
- Jubilee can bridge the financial gap between refurbishing a property to a stage where it can be refinanced.
Enquire About A Bridging Loan Today:
We offer an unrivalled service to auction-goers. Early Decisions-in-Principle prior to the auction and during the auction too. Speed of finance is important for auction purchases. We know that but we also know that auction-goers need to have the confidence that the finance will be available because there’s only 28-days to pay in full.
We make that possible ensuring the sale doesn’t fall through while arranging longer-term finance through any type of HSBC mortgage.