Fixed-sum, Short-Term Finance Solutions from Santander
Santander has become a household name recognised for trust. Jubilee provides both residential and commercial borrowers with a higher level of trust by providing advice, guidance and arranging for short-term finance solutions through our exclusive offerings from select partners.
We’re only able to do this through the huge network of partnerships we’ve established over the years.
We access whole-of-market financing options suitable for short-term borrowing with fast access to funding. When you need large cash boosts fast, a Santander bridging loan is one option to consider among many. It’s affordable, speedy and flexible.
No Commitment Super Quick, Low-Interest Rate Bridging Loans
Cashflow Solutions · Transparent Pricing · Cash Possible Within 1 Working Day · Tailored Finance Options
Enquire About Bridging Finance Today:
High Approval Rates with Santander Bridging Finance
Lending restrictions from high street lenders often mean large loans place time barriers for funds to become available. When you need a residential mortgage product or a commercial loan to invest in a hurry, it helps to know that where you apply is known for higher lending approvals.
Santander is known for taking a prudent approach to risks in lending. They operate a network of 67 corporate business centres, allowing customer relationship managers to work more closely on the front line with customers to identify opportunities, assess risks and get a deeper understanding of what their customers need.
It’s this approach that’s helped the company become the fifth largest UK commercial lender, and put them in a strong position to challenge the big four UK banks:
- Lloyds Banking Group
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
In 2016, 77% of Santander’s core business was retail mortgage lending, positioning them as the third-largest mortgage provider in the UK.
Residential or Commercial Bridging Loans
Whether you need to bridge a funding gap to buy your dream home or get an advance to pay important tax bills, buy property at auction, or invest in much needed operating equipment…
- Applications can be processed fast
- Funds released quickly
- On flexible repayment terms
What Santander offer through Bridging Finance…
- Borrow between £50,000 and £3,000,000
- Choose your own repayment terms from 2 months to 3 years
- High approval rate
- Do with it what you need to. Secure a property, pay pressing business bills, or urgent taxes at risk of penalties
- The only requirement is that you have equity in any type of property
Raise funds fast for anything you need to
Santander has you covered for any situation needing fast funding. They allow borrowers to access funds at lightning speed in comparison to other residential mortgage products or commercial loans. Naturally, like any other lender, all loans are subject to approval, during which time, the bridging loan can be used while a longer-term financial solution is assessed.
Enquire About A Bridging Loan Today:
In addition to their corporate business centres, they also have a dedicated large sums team, making them of particular interest to property investors, developers and portfolio landlords. The more equity you hold, the more funds can be accessed through a Santander bridging loan. That’s not to say you need to deal with the large loans department. They’re more for corporate lending, so if you do require large sums, it is one lender to consider, among a few select others.
As this is a property loan, similar to a mortgage product, it’s beneficial to homeowners too. With enough equity in your home, you can trust that the funds raised with a Santander bridging loan will be able to fill the void between buying your dream home and selling your old house.
Santander know the property market moves fast, so they know they need to act fast to help you. Their core business is, after all, residential mortgage products.
Customer service is paramount. Since this type of short-term financing is a short-term solution primarily geared towards attracting commercial customers, once approved, it opens the door to begin a thriving professional relationship with a firm of solid standing that can extend you a line of credit in the future when needed – based upon how you uphold your account with them. Keep your account in good standing, and there’ll be financial backing available in the future.
As with many bridging loan providers used by property moguls, the relationship between lenders and borrowers is built on trust. It provides a level of surety that whatever or whenever you need short-term financing, you’ve already an established relationship with a lender for short-term financing when the speed of funding is required.
For investors, it’s essential that you start with a good matching finance partner.
How Jubilee Help Get Bridging Loans Approved
- We work with an exclusive panel of independent lenders, all experts in the field of bridging loans.
- Get access to friendly and actionable advice when you need it.
- Before an auction or during it. We’ll be there. Not in the room but in contact with you ensuring you do not overbid and get yourself into a tricky situation. We provide our auction-goers with complete confidence that what they’re bidding, they’ll be able to finance.
- Our Santander bridging loan is only one possibility, albeit a very good option for fast turnaround, with funds released within 5 – 7 days on average.
- Like all others though, there’s an approval process. Jubilee helps to ensure that before you apply, you’ll meet the eligibility criteria and if you don’t, then we can access the whole-of-market products and match the best offer to your personal situation.
- Whatever you need a bridging loan, whether, through Santander or another trusted lender, Jubilee can advise and assist.